Co - Planning Analyst 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: AGENCY CO-PLANNING ANALYST
LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA, 94089
* The Customer Co-Planning Analyst will develop technical documentation enabling co-planning capabilities within the scope of a broad Client implementation. In addition, this individual will develop and implement tools, models and reporting to better manage and improve delivery performance and partner inventory levels within existing systems capabilities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE
* Generating technical documentation (FSD/BRD) for implementation of Client.
* Collaborating, designing and documenting data and process structure for co-planning, including customer segmentation and classifications.
* With S&OP planning packages. Demantra, SAP IBP or APO and/or Kinaxis preferred.
* In demand management, forecasting, inventory control & POS data analysis.
* Generating distributor forecasting tools.
* Managing multi-tier supply chain networks.
* Modeling service level and inventory impacts of fulfillment and stocking strategies.
* Communicating effectively in a large cross-functional supply chain organization.
* Performing ad hoc analysis as needed.
* Demantra experience
* Kinaxis experience a plus
* Advanced Excel modeling
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* B.S. in a relevant field (business, supply chain, operations, etc.