Cochlear Provider Network Territory Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONChange people's lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As the top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
About the role -
In order to help Cochlear expand the Cochlear Provider Network, we are recruiting for a Cochlear Provider Territory Manager in our Americas head office based in Centennial.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to grow all aspects of the CPN Network. This position will support the initiative of implantable solutions being part of the hearing journey for all medically based hearing healthcare facilities. The CPN territory manager is responsible for attaining a specified growth number in their territory and requires clinical expertise, business acumen continuous development of hearing healthcare knowledge. Responsible for providing industry leading clinical education and support while considering the needs of the business within the assigned territory. Responsibilities include: achieving the targeted sales revenue objectives, developing and maintaining the business and clinical relationships in the Cochlear Provider Network (CPN).
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology and business acumen. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've expanded the CPN network in your territory.
* Provide clinical expertise aligned to CPN sales strategies to our professional partners as an expert of Cochlear. This includes extensive training in person and virtual to new clinics in CPN network.
* Provides input to growth strategies and solutions through key clinical concepts. Provide innovative solutions to sell solutions through education and new business models.
* Provides technical and product support for the Cochlear product portfolio. Provides technical and clinical support through a variety of communication vehicles to CPN clinics. This support may include advising on device programming and candidacy issues, problem solving related to medical/surgical inquiries and device trouble shooting.
* Actively updates Cochlear Provider Network clinical materials and participates in development of new materials and training tools.
* Demonstrates exceptional sales and business acumen; identifies market opportunities, competitive positioning research customer needs and generates referrals in Cochlear Provider Network. Achieves targeted CPN quota in assigned territory.
* Establishes strong relationships with all key people in the assigned CPN region (Surgeons, audiologists, Clinical Territory Manger, Regional Director).
* Ensures that all CPN activities within assigned territory are conducted in a manner that is fully compliant with Company policy and laws and regulations.
* Creates and makes presentations regarding products, promotional/public relations, account plans.
* Collaborates with Engagement Manager to educate on products and maintain strong relationships with schools, Deaf/Hard of Hearing schools/programs, and key referring professionals.
* Partners with Engagement Manager to develop strategies and plans for consumer outreach outcomes/objectives with ROI.
* Plans, coordinates and provides workshops/forums/events related to our devices.
* Collaborates with Reimbursement Manager as needed.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
* Master's degree in Audiology and/or a minimum 3 years Hearing Health industry experience (Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser). Cochlear implant technology experience a plus.
* Prior clinical experience with hearing aids and/or hearing implant technology.
* 1-3 years' proven success in sales in addition to the aforementioned audiology/clinical/experience preferred
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% with overnight stays.
* Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Maintains close and collaborative communication with field and corporate teams.
* Highly effective presentation skills.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Diverse culture
* Highly collaborative team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
* State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Apply now by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2349.