This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONServe guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
* Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
* Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
* Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
* Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned. Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
* Ability to use point of service computer.
* Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
* Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Benefits HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits plan that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life Insurance and Short and Long-Term Disability. In addition, our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled