Coder II (part time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Saint Charles, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for the translation of diagnoses and diagnostic/therapeutic procedures into codes using the International Classification of Diseases and Procedures and the Current Procedural Terminology systems.
* Two or more years of acure care experience as a coder or successful completion of Coder II training criteria
* Experience in coding a minimum of four outpatient types or inpatient with one outpatient type or Emergency Room coding with one outpatient type preferred
* Ability to work with physicians and other hospital staff in a collaborative manner
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
Required Education: Certification as a RHIT, RHIA, CPCH or CCS
Licensure & Certifications: CERT CODER