Coffee Shop Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to take the most effective role.
* Role models exceptional Guest service for team members and continually motivates team to deliver passionate Guest service at all times.
* Executes all job assignments with excellence and takes accountability for understanding and achieving shift goals.
* Empowers the team to make decisions that are in the best interest of the Guest and provides a learning environment to build capability to satisfy Guests.
* Builds teamwork through effective training, deployment and communication.
* Understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching. Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
* Delegates tasks to the team to accomplish goals on their shift.
* Participates in action plans to address issues and opportunities.
* Utilizes Red book to track results.
* Recognizes gaps utilizing business tools and responds with appropriate action.
* Schedules appropriately and delegates tasks, matching assignments for team with their skills and competencies, to accomplish goals.
* Ensures safety and sanitation standards are in place at all times.
* Speaks/Reads English.
* On-boarding of new employees.
* Team building.
* Is enthusiastic and recognizes team members for their efforts.
* Understands the importance of executing an action plan during a shift.
* Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
* Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
* Follows through on commitments.
* Ensures the restaurant meets safety, sanitation and cleanliness standards during the shift.
* Thinks creatively and seizes business opportunities.
* Clearly conveys important information and ideas.
* Enjoys new and exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
* Lift up to 50 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled