Cognitive AI Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a Cognitive AI Software Engineer, to join our New York office, with other locations considered.
- Define, develop and prototype cognitive solutions for KPMG's business needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
- Serve as a developer in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for KPMG
- Work closely with various KPMG functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytics models and algorithms in into KPMG's solutions and offerings to its clients
- Serve as key team member, developing internal and external eminence and intellectual property, supporting client facing activities and customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, as well as marketing and product development to successfully develop and launch new cognitive products
- Work with Data Scientists to implement and productize models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform cognitive R&D work, develop tools and assets to support advanced cognitive development tasks
- Support client teams guiding KPMG clients through the transformation process into a cognitive automation operating model
- Master's degree or Ph.D in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas; with one to two plus years of professional post academic work experience
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning
- Experience working with project teams and people as well as executing independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .