Coldfusion Web Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Web Application Developer- Coldfusion in Albuquerque, NM to support an important government client.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, test, and deploy web-based ColdFusion applications on IIS following documented Business Requirements Documentation and Use Cases.
* Trouble-shoot and maintain existing ColdFusion web applications
* Analyze requirements and design applications and databases in the context of the full software development lifecycle.
* Develop and maintain required documentation for each phase of the development cycle.
* Develop prototypes and/or functional/technical specifications to meet business needs.
* Apply division policies, procedures and best practices including change management, source code management, time tracking, and project management.
* Ability to code ColdFusion applications
* Ability to design and create MS SQL Server databases
* Ability to code complex stored procedures and T-SQL scripts
* Familiarity with Fusebox or other MVC frameworks
* Experience developing for Section 508 usability
* Experience developing web applications for mobile environment
* Familiarity with Subversion version control software.
* Experience with a content management system, eg. MURA
Degree & Years of Experience:
* BA in some information science or computing related field
* At least six years professional experience designing and coding web applications
* None required
* Preferred - Adobe Certified Expert in Cold Fusion 9/10
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.