This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 2/17/2017
PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving the
health and safety of people and the environment.
The Collator Operator will run collator equipment that
completes and processes the multi part forms into the
finished medical device.
* Ensure all previous steps have been finished and
that QC Manager has signed off on each step.
* Allign the multiple form parts in the collator in
the correct positions according to the original copy
and ensure correct cutting head is loaded in the
* Ensure that the proper glue setup is in place for
both the form and filter paper perthe job
* Ensure that the forms are picked up in correct order
and placed on a skid in order to optimize the
* Ensure that all quality issues including splices and
machine stoppages, are properly identified and the
product segregated and identified for further
* Maintain all required documentation and traceability
of the work and ensure all forms and materials are
* Assure compliance with safety and health regulations
and good housekeeping practices within assigned
areas, as well as compliance with all quality
* Move completed orders to the designated Finishing
* Comply with all regulatory and cGMP policies and
* The list of duties and responsibilities is not
exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
* High School Diploma
* Two year's experience running a collator
* Must have basic math skills and be able to read a
* Must be able to communicate well with others to keep
jobs flowing forward
* Sitting, standing, walking, stooping bending,
squatting, leaning, climbing stairs and ability to
lift 60 pounds
Competitive compensation plan / Top notch training and
development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time
off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan /
401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment
that fosters career growth.