This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION* Collect on delinquent customer accounts by contacting customer directly regarding payments
* Interact with customers via phone, email and fax on a daily basis.
* Reconcile accounts and follow up on credits due to customers
* Investigate tax discrepancies and freight issues
* Send dunning letters and submit accounts to collection agency if collection process is not successful
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
* Individual must be proficient in the use Microsoft Outlook Email Client software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software, and Microsoft Word Processing software
* Candidate must possess good communication skills and Customer Service experience with commercial customers
* Individual must be a team player within their home department and with their business colleagues
* To be successful candidate should possess self-initiated drive to achieve results
* A High School Diploma or GED Required
* 3-5 years of Collections Experience
Designtex offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.designtex.com and www.steelcase.com. Designtex and Steelcase strongly support a diverse workplace and welcome all applicants.