This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4967 Collections Analyst (Open)
Job Posting Title:
This position is responsible for the receivables turnover for a high volume, multi-national AR portfolio with specific accounts including end users, partners, resellers and distributors across multiple revenue streams with distinct workflows. Individual will prioritize the collecting overdue receivables from Citrix System’s Major and regular accounts including direct contact with external senior level executive. This position will work closely with the Account Team (Account Executives, Account Managers and SCM’s Operations team) to ensure professional, timely and accurate support for clients and internal customers. Daily activities include contacting team members and customers, sending follow-up inquiries, account reconciliation, negotiating with past due accounts, and, when necessary, referring accounts for bad debt write off. This individual will identify root causes of Key Account collections issues, as well as provide suggestions to resolve said issues in an effort to improve the company’s Major Account collections procedures and to prevent future account collections issues.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Prioritize their own schedule weekly and monthly to contact clients (via phone and email) to collect and process Key Account receivables over 15 days to minimize bad debt expense
- Complete ownership of specific accounts including the internal & external relationship as well as each individual transaction posted on the accounts (including debits, credits, adjustments, etc.)
- Acts as a liaison for a client base which averages 1,800 active corporate clients
- Reviews orders on credit hold and release from “open” items list which has financial impact on Revenue Recognition and receivables
- Individuals must work through multiple systems to research process disconnect.
- Provides information, reporting and customer service to Key Account customers regarding account invoice and payment history
- Opens Service Request and monitor their Status driving issues to resolution
- Executes Citrix Systems collections policies/procedures and recommends changes to these policies based on root cause analysis of account collections issues
- Process Coops and Disti Rebates
- Responsible for resolving disputes relating to returns, short shipments and discount paybacks.
- Recommends delinquent Key accounts for bad debt write offs on a weekly basis
- Advise cash application, credit card and refund requests
- Process foreign tax adjustments
- Decision on charging late fees on customer accounts
- Acts as Collections representative for accounts receivable reconciliation projects and billing matters as they relate to accounts
- Working with Royalty teams internal to ensure all COGS are recorded according to company policy.
- Researches and takes action (cash application, refunds, etc) on all open credits older than 30 days on a bi-weekly basis (4 hours min. per week)
- Meets quarterly individual and team goals for the aging portfolio accounts greater than 60 days past due
- Reviews and resolves all outstanding account client issues
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in a team environment by assisting coworkers with completion of daily, month-end, and quarter-end workload when necessary
- Other Finance related projects as needed
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Ability to adhere to a disciplined work schedule, follow directions from supervisor and understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Process oriented with sound judgment; attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
- SAP experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting systems and Microsoft applications, with strong skills in Excel and Outlook
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience of commercial collection experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a fast-paced corporate collection environment
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.