Collections Analyst (Portuguese)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Accounts Receivable Portfolio Analysts are directly responsible for working with our end user customers to receive payments for products and services. The position's contribution is that by ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash, the company's cash flow performance continues to grow each quarter. The investment community values our company at a high valuation multiple as a direct result of our excellent free cash flow performance. Consistent cash flow performance funds not only operating expenses but also investments in research and development to enable us to continue to grow.
As the Accounts Receivable portfolio for the company continues to grow in dollar amount as well as the number of invoices, we continue to need additional resources to manage it. This position will be assigned an individual Accounts Receivable portfolio of between $10 and $25 million in which they will be accountable for its performance.
* Works with customers in assigned customer portfolio to receive payments. Resolves customer A/R differences to the satisfaction of both SFDC and our customers. Uses good business judgment in working with/through other Salesforce.com employees including Sales to achieve results.
* Initiates contacts on assigned account base. Exercises good business judgment and due diligence in evaluating ability/intent to pay within the overall account relationship.
* Facilitate customer payments by providing necessary documentation to customer
* Resolves customer account differences working with other employees including Sales.
* Uses good judgment in balancing the ability to resolve issues with the need to escalate them to the appropriate person
* Participates on process improvement projects as assigned
* Provides reports on assigned portfolio as requested to A/R Operations management
* Ensures compliance with all company policies
* Provides training as requested
* 2+ Years of Collections Experience
* Excellent communication (written and verbal)
* Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions
* Demonstrated initiative
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
* Thrives in a team environment
* Past participation in process improvement initiatives and/or business improvement projects
* Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively
* Portuguese is a plus (written and verbal)
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.