This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Title: Collections Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Directly responsible for ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash thereby positively impacting Salesforce.com 's cash flow through their direct customer collection efforts. Healthy cash flow is looked upon by the investment community as both an efficiency and finance measure which translates into a component of our stock price. Healthy cash flow funds operating expenses as well as investments in research and development to enable us to grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Collections - ownership of AR aging: managing collections efficiency metrics to target, acting as a first point of contact to obtain full resolution on customer disputes or billing inquiries
* Participates on process improvement projects as assigned
* Recommend accounts for suspension after proper collections activity
* Communicate the status of designated accounts to Collections Supervisor
* Cash management, effectively analyze and resolve open cash (unapplied) amounts in a timely manner.
* Process and review account adjustments
* Resolve client discrepancies and short payments
* Monitor and maintain assigned accounts - customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos
* Reduce delinquency for assigned accounts
* Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support Collections Department
* Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
* Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales and Sales Operations department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
* Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales
* Ensures compliance with all company policies
* Ad-Hoc projects
* Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent Experience
* 1- 3 years of working experience, fresh graduate is welcome
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a team environment
* Customer service orientation and professionalism
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills a must
* Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented
* Ability to work independently under constraint and deadlines
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast pace environment with constant changing priorities
* Ability to review accounts for possible problems and proactively address them
* Ability to work over time for month and quarter end as necessary
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.