Collections Manager - Target Specialty Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Ana, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CREDIT & COLLECTIONS MANAGER
Target Specialty Products, a leading National Wholesale Distributor of Specialty Agricultural Chemicals,
is currently seeking a Credit and Collections Professional for our Reading PA location. The Credit Manager role will be to manage the overall Collection and Maintenance of the Accounts Receivable. Heavy customer contact and daily communication with internal personnel relating to customer account status will be required.
Job duties to include, but not limited to:
* Customer Contact Regarding Past Due Balances
* Document collection activity and maintain follow up on all past due accounts
* Daily Order Review and Approval
* Interface with Sales Organization to Communicate Credit Decisions
* Timely New Account Approval - Assessment of Credit Worthiness
* Credit Line Review - Ability to Make Sound Credit Decisions
* Negotiation Skills-Ability to Resolve Credit Issues with Customers
* Respond to customer AR Calls with regard to account inquiries
* Minimum of 5 - 7 Year Experience in Credit & Collection
* Strong Computer Skills - Microsoft Office Experience Required
* Vast Understanding of Credit Reporting Systems (Dun & Bradstreet/Equifax)
* Excellent Written and Verbal Communications
* Strong Customer Service Skills
* Able to Work Independently in a Challenging Environment