This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPIONEER BANK HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN EXPERIENCED COLLECTIONS OFFICER TO JOIN THEIR GROWING TEAM. IN THIS ROLE, YOU'LL BE WORKING TO MITIGATE BANK LOSS AND MANAGING RECOVERY ACTIVITIES ON DELINQUENT AND CHARGE-OFF ACCOUNTS. PIONEER OFFERS A WORLD-CLASS WORK ENVIRONMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE COMMITTED TO WORKING TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE GOALS, GIVE BACK TO THEIR COMMUNITY, AND DELIVER THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PERSONAL SERVICE. IN RETURN FOR THIS COMMITMENT, PIONEER PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE, COMPETITIVE PAY, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES, AND THE KIND OF TEAM ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS LED THEM TO BE NAMED ONCE AGAIN AS ONE OF THE CAPITAL REGION\'S BEST PLACES TO WORK BY THE ALBANY BUSINESS REVIEW!
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
* Lead the collections area of the bank and directly supervise the loan servicing staff
* Develop and implement loan policies, processes and best practices to meet the bank's strategic plan initiatives
* Mentor and develop staff
* Train staff on skip tracing and other collection practices
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or at least 10 year's recent banking experience with a significant portion in a leadership role
* 5 years' collection experience to include experience in the collection of seriously delinquent accounts, and problem loan workouts
* Working knowledge of various collection software (Horizon, IBS Collection software)
* Strong interpersonal, supervisory and leadership skills
* Must be an enthusiastic, positive leader and a productive team player