Collections Specialist (Business-to-Business) 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LINIUM HAS BEEN ENGAGED TO RECRUIT FOR A TALENTED BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST TO JOIN A FAST GROWING ALBANY-BASED, GLOBAL BUSINESS. OUR CLIENT IS A DYNAMIC LEADER IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY WITH A COMMITMENT TO BEST-IN-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT REWARDS SUCCESS AND PROVIDES GREAT BENEFITS AND A DYNAMIC CORPORATE CULTURE.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
* Manage collections for an assigned group of clients via collection calls and/or correspondence
* Monitor and reduce delinquency rates for assigned clients
* Resolve billing disputes, client discrepancies and short payments
* Communicate effectively with management on the status of customer accounts
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or business related field
* Minimum of 2years collections experience with a proven track record working in business-to-business, accounts receivable collections
* Ability to problems solve and work through difficult conversations
* A self-starter with strong attention to detail
* Excellent negotiation skills
WHY WORK WITH LINIUM
Looking for a job is difficult; we're here to make it easier for you. How We search for opportunities in our extensive database of openings, schedule interviews, and follow up with employers, opening doors and saving you valuable time. We help perfect your resume, sharpen your interviewing skills, and guide you through the complex hiring process. We have the flexibility and technology to work with you on your schedule, day or night, in person or online. We always treat you with the care and respect you deserve. And we don't stop until you succeed, which means finding not just any job, but the right job.
CONFIDENTIAL | COMPASSIONATE | COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Linium will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.