This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (CLIENT ACCOUNTING REP) MANAGES AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE PORTFOLIO AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROMPT CONVERSION OF RECEIVABLES INTO CASH IN ACCORDANCE WITH ESTABLISHED CLIENT AR POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND GOALS.
* To collect on past due accounts and partner with clients to bring accounts back to current status to ensure DSO and company cash objectives are met.
* To provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
* Identify root causes of disputes and work with the necessary departments to resolve the problem to prevent future disputes.
* To communicate regularly with Client Services regarding past due accounts and other issues discovered during routine collection calls or other correspondence.
* To advise the appropriate parties within Client AR of deteriorating accounts, potential high risk accounts, and other impediments to prompt collections .
* To create a working relationship with the Cash Receipts team within the Client AR department to ensure proper research and support is provided to the Cash Receipts team.
* To create, run and manipulate reports in Great Plains to efficiently identify past due accounts, reconcile accounts, or provide reports to leadership as requested.
* Maintain and continuously update notes in Great Plains.
* Must be knowledgeable of client contracts, billing and timekeeping processes, and aware of booking limits and exposure to properly service accounts.
* Prepare adjustments, refunds, and payment applications in accordance with Client AR procedures.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma or equivalent
* College degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
* 2 years of collections experience
* Commercial credit and collection experience
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.