This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Advanced Disposal Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Supervise and coordinate daily activities of staff. Assist in cross training and scheduling to provide coverage for absences and unexpected fluctuations in processing activity. Develops, plans, and implements short and long-range goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Recommend to manager process improvements to improve performance. Assist in implementation.
* Resolve collection issues that have been elevated due to unique circumstances or an escalated urgency level.
* Assist in ensuring all departmental action items are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner.
* Produce any standard or special reports as assigned.
* Monitor special handling and procedural exceptions to see that they are followed consistently and correctly.
* Train new Collection reps.
* Leads and motivates team to meet company-wide service goals.
* Ensure standard procedures are understood and being followed by staff.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to investigate and analyze information to draw conclusions.
* Ability to produce required reports and correspondence.
* Proven time management and problem solving skills.
* Superior computer skills for inputting and retrieving data reports.
Education: High School diploma or General Education Degree.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years experience as a Collections Clerk or equivalent job duties.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE USED:
* Usual office equipment including telephone, fax, computer and copier.
* MS Office including Word, Excel and Lotus Notes
* Company information systems applications.
* Usual office environment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
* Ability to organize various office systems through adjusting, connecting, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending or folding for the purpose of proper records development and/or management.
* Ability to use computer and related devices, such as a keyboard or mouse or other related equipment, throughout the workday while seated at a desk or workstation.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Advanced Disposal. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Advanced Disposal reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled