Collections Supervisor 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BUSINESS OVERVIEW:
We're changing the game here at TimePayment - leading the marketplace in technical innovation and delivering award winning service and support to our passionate network of manufacturers and distributors. With industry growth in over 30 key markets, our nationwide coverage has developed a core following that borders on fanatical. Why Because we truly deliver on our promise to provide our customers "a better way to sell". This unique, proven product, process and methodology enables our over 9,000 partners to significantly expand their customer base while measurably accelerating their cash cycle. Our aggressive growth plans mean we've got to stay on the edge of technology and innovation, and to constantly look for dynamic professionals that can add to our capabilities and vision. Are you someone that can help
COLLECTIONS SUPERVISORS (2 OPENINGS)
This person will supervise, coach, and motivate a team of call center collection representatives. This person would be responsible for approximately 10-15 reps depending on the division.
* collections experience
* Must have experience managing a team more than being on the phones
* Needs to be able to motivate Collections reps with creative ideas
* Must have managed at least 5 people
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
* Minimum of 2 years of Call Center Supervisor experience
* Experience as a Supervisor who spends little time taking calls but focusing on supervising
* Experience with one on one coaching
* Experience monitoring calls
* Experience with performance plans
* Experience handling escalated calls
* Detail oriented
* The ability to speak with etiquette
* Must have polished written and verbal communication skills
* PC Literate, including strong MS Outlook
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Ability to motivate a team is a must.
* Education: College degree or equivalent experience
BACK END COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR
-This department makes outbound calls to commercial businesses working on accounts that are delinquent 120 days or more.
-The hours for this position are: 4 days 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and one late shift from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
CONSUMER COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR
-This department makes outbound calls to residential people working on accounts that are delinquent along with skiptracing.
-The hours for this position are: 2 days 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and 3 days from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
* New Hire Training and Peer Mentoring
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* The longer you are with the company, the more paid time off you can earn. In the first year of employment, new employees can expect to accrue:
-10 vacation days
-9 sick days
-3 personal days
-5 Floating holidays
-9 paid holidays
-Free gym onsite
_TimePayment is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved._