Collections Supervisor - New Installation/Modernization
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of 43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs. thyssenkrupp Elevator brings together the Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 7.2 billion euros in fiscal 2014/2015 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world's leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years' time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.'
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Elevator AG.
thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Collections Supervisor - New Installation/Modernization to join our world class team in Miami, FL.
Essential Job Functions:
Oversee, direct and support the collections efforts of their staff personnel and ensuring adherence to Region Protocols. This is with respect to communications to existing customers, via verbal and written communications, to promote prompt payment of outstanding invoices and any other matters that will maximize cash flows
* Provide collections support to their staff personnel as a means of internal escalation of a difficult collections effort within Collections personnel. The Supervisor will make the phone call to the customer and, then, as appropriate, engage the appropriate field personnel
* Engage in A/R meetings between the Collections Analyst and Field Personnel and any others to be sure and to support the adherence to Region Protocols
* Risk Analysis and any other Job Functions needed by the Director of Credit Management included within this 5%
A Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or minimum of 2+ years of experience in a collections leadership role within a dynamic, high volume, fast paced commercial credit department which has strong emphasis on having a customer service focused orientation
* Requires thorough knowledge with respect to ThyssenKrupp Elevator's policies and procedures and implementation thereof
* Must have strong communication skills, verbal and written, and gather the necessary information and documentation that is needed to handle the billing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
* Must have ability to comprehend that contract language so that can accurately enforced the terms contained therein
* Must have working experience in a mainframe environment and, as well, ability to work with Microsoft software
* Requires relatively high degree of drive, competitiveness and focused persistence in seeking enforcement of payment terms to improve the Company's cash flows
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.