Collections Supervisor - Rentokil
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CREDIT & COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR
This position supervises the Company's Centralized Credit and Collections process. This role is responsible to monitor, direct and maintain the Company's Collections process for its Regional Service Centers and Affiliate Companies located in the U.S. and Canada. Supervision of Credit Control Staff consisting of 5+ Employees.
Responsibilities include monitoring existing Company Credit practices, and ensuring adherence to Credit and Collection policies while maintaining favorable DSO. This role is also responsible to provide timely and effective credit decisions and resolve collection issues accordingly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitor individual and team achievement of collection goals to ensure meeting objectives.
* Provide oversight and direction to Credit Control Staff to ensure customer collections are timely and effectively managed. Establish and enforce company credit policies.
* Publish internal monthly reports summarizing results to operational management in a timely manner and in a useful format to aid in understanding of status of A/R.
* Monitor receivables and collections activity. Review delinquent accounts and take timely and appropriate action to reduce collection risk and maximize total collections. Evaluate high risk accounts to implement recommendations for resolution.
* Identify problem accounts and provide updates of collection status to management.
* Identify accounts requiring collection agency or legal action and coordinate collections with third party contractors.
* Interact with customers to obtain additional credit information, establish appropriate credit terms and negotiate payment arrangements with delinquent customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Seven + Years Credit & Collections experience in a Supervisory Role, preferably in the Service Industry. Position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills. The candidate must possess strong negotiation and problem solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
This position requires the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel both within and outside the company and requires excellent knowledge of the payments process, credit evaluation and credit policies.