Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
ModSpace seeks driven collectors to provide excellent service or issue resolution to our customers while assertively reducing delinquent receivables.
Business to business collections requires professionalism and strategic thinking skills - do you have what it takes to join our team*
This customer facing role is a critical position to maintaining customer perception of our organization as well as profitable operations and contributes by:
* Addressing billing inquiries
* Reaching out to delinquent accounts
* Negotiating satisfactory outcomes
Day to day duties may include:
* Contacting past due commercial account holders to discuss payment arrangements
* This may include written correspondence such as letters, e-mails and web chats
* Documenting efforts and contact to help determine appropriate next steps
* Building a positive relationship with customers during all contacts
* Oral and written communication must be clean and professional
* Negotiating acceptable payment arrangements per guidelines, including recommending settlements when warranted
* Skip tracing when contact with customer ceases or coordinating with 3rd party agencies
* Working effectively with other ModSpace team members across functions to reach a resolution for accounts
* Researching unapplied cash in internal systems in search of un-posted payments
Our Specialists are professionals and earn a base wage with a generous quarterly bonus program tied to performance.
This is a M-F role with no weekends required.
For more about ModSpace and what we do, visit our YouTube Channel!
A ModSpace Collector must have:
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
* 2 or more years of prior collections experience
* Commercial or large ticket collections preferred
* Keen listening skills and the ability to persuade others combined with a strong customer service orientation
* Demonstrated accuracy at 35-40wpm keyboarding speed
* Automated dialer experience
* Knowledge of the FDCPA and requirements
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
For the latest updates, follow ModSpace on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModSpaceCareers and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ModSpace
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of valuable employee benefits.
Not only do we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, but also the following programs which are fully company paid:
* Basic life/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Business travel accident coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement (up to established/US Federal pre-tax limit)
In addition, employees may take advantage of numerous optional benefits, including:
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Supplemental life insurance (individual & dependent)
* Flexible spending accounts (US)
* Company-Wide Wellness programs
Come build your future with ModSpace.
With over 40 years of history and locations across North America, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to a well-diversified client group including the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our value proposition varies across segments and customers, meeting needs for quality control, speed to market, temporary facilities or facilities which can relocate to meet changing needs. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.