Collector, Collection Team Member - Full Time, Marlborough MA
Contact all members with delinquent accounts and initiate the appropriate action to assist the member and the department's ongoing effort to manage the asset quality of the organization by achieving the lowest possible delinquency ratio and charge-off ratio.
* Highly motivated and team oriented
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
* Previous collections experience preferred
* Knowledge of the Fair Debt Collection Act and other applicable collection laws
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V*
Degree: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected? Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.