Collector II (10am-7pm shift)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONTyco (NYSE: TYC) is the worlds largest pure-play fire and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10 billion company, Tyco has more than 69,000 employees in 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries serving the worlds most demanding environments, including banking and financial services, oil and gas, marine, government, healthcare, retail, home security, transportation and commercial and industrial. More information on Tyco can be found at www.tyco.com.
Tyco Security Products designs, manufactures and markets intrusion and access video security products for a global security market for both commercial and residential markets. It has 2,000 employees who are located in R&D engineering, manufacturing and sales facilities in N. Ireland, UK, Italy, U.S., Canada, India and China. We have globally recognized brands and quality security products to protect people and property.
The Unclaimed Property Team is responsible for credits that have been on the account for over one year. The function of this role is to identify and resolve the credits.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Unclaimed credits must be resolved on a monthly basis with the ability to achieve goals and deadlines
* Research accounts with the ability to skip trace and reconcile ledgers
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Researching and collapsing all credits
* Resolving Refund checks that have been Returned, Voided or are Outstanding
* Processing Credit Card Payments
* Other duties as requested
* College Degree, Preferred
* Minimum one year AR reconciliation experience in a B2B environment with the ability to research and skip trace.
* Previous Accounting experience preferred.
* Intermediate computer knowledge
* Basic skills with Microsoft Excel, Word
* Experience with Access Database
* Ability to draft professional written communications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Customer service aptitude/customer retention skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to be self-directed toward achievement of goals
* Ability to multi-task and work independently
* Strong Attention to Detail