Collector Mortgage Servicing (Irving location)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Req ID: 17201
Areas of Interest: Collections
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Collector Mortgage Servicing is primarily responsible for Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department. Providing customer service regarding collection issues, reviewing account for correct resolution, accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing high volume inbound and outbound phone calls to assigned delinquent customers, using a predictive dialer or manual dialing, determining customers financial capacity to pay, intent regarding the property and the mortgage and identification of best alternative to resolve the delinquency and provide assistance. Must be able to communicate effectively and to control flow of a communication.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with peers and departments with whom the collection goal intersects. Participate in team meetings
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the BOKF Collection function.
- Will work approximately one rotating Saturday shift per month
We are seeking 3+ years of collections experience in a high volume, scheduled call environment. Strong Knowledge of FDCPA, CFPB, investor and regulatory guidelines. Prior experience in Mortgage Collections a plus. Prior experience in MSP ( Mortgage Servicing Platform) a plus. Strong attention to detail, goal oriented Excellent negotiation and customer service skills required.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.