College Recruitment-Area Technical Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Vadnais Heights, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges. We are only considering seniors currently enrolled in an undergrad program for this position.
Area Technical Specialist
Various Locations across the U.S.
This position provides an intensive 6-8 month Orientation Program in St Paul, MN or Chicago, IL and, upon completion, requires the candidate to relocate within the United States based on business needs.
The Area Technical Specialist will work with H.B. Fuller sales professionals across a diverse range of packaging, converting and construction markets and end-use applications. This position works to enhance our customers productivity, efficiency, and quality through our adhesive products, technologies, and services. Serve as the technical liaison between our customers and the larger H.B. Fuller team.
* Responds to customer inquiries.
* Selects products for customers based on their critical to quality requirements, on-site product demonstration support, preparation of information in professional technical communications, and quantifying and communicating the value that H.B. Fuller brings to the customer.
* Travels to customer sites to support technical and sales reviews, training seminars, demonstrations, and product/process troubleshooting.
* Makes product suggestions and process improvement recommendations to customers.
* Supports R&D and Technical Service laboratory project prioritization by submitting project requests and coordinating timelines.
* Analyzes and interprets laboratory and customer data for technical accuracy and completeness. Prepares results in professional reports, presentations, and data packages for internal and external communication.
* Prepares reports for all demonstrations, presentations, and customer facing visits.
* Needs a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Science Engineering, or Chemistry.
* To be considered you must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel), and have excellent presentation and technical report writing skills.
Must be geographically mobile, and willing to relocate.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.