College Recruitment-Sales Trainee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Vadnais Heights, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Jr. Account Manager/Sales Trainee
The Jr. Account Manager will be a graduate chemist or chemical engineer who will relocate and attend an intensive 6 month orientation program. After the initial training is completed, there is additional training in Customer Service (approx. 6-12 months). During this time, the Sales Trainee will attend formal sales training courses, spend time with Account Managers in the field visiting customers, and will complete intensive market/application training led by the Technical Service teams.
We expect the Jr. Account Manager will have their own territory and accounts within 12-18 months after joining H.B. Fuller.
After becoming a Jr. Account Manager the duties will be as follows:
* Manages a sales territory.
* Defends existing accounts and close opportunities.
* Prospects for new business.
* Works with their Sales Leaders to learn the key skills to become a full Account Manager.
* Needs a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in chemical engineering or related field.
* Strong interest in machinery and machine design
* Above average numeric skills
* Communication and influence management skills must have ability/confidence to sell the value of his ideas to internal and external people
* Relationship building skills
* Ability to travel 50% of time and occasionally lifting of machinery/tools
* Willingness to relocate anywhere in the country and move perhaps 2-3 times in first 3 years
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.