College Recruitment-Scientist I
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Vadnais Heights, MN
This is an entry level position reporting to a technical manager. In general, a Scientist I conducts laboratory bench work tasks and physical testing under the guidance of more experienced chemists, application specialists and managers.
This individual is involved in a variety of research, development and technical service activities:
* Conducts and analyzes experiments on bonded assemblies to determine and evaluate various properties and end use performance requirements associated with industry specific applications.
* Performs complex laboratory and applications tasks and procedures accurately and expeditiously.
* Applies and interprets standard scientific theories, concepts and techniques.
* Assists in developing solutions and test methodology to problems where causal relationships can be identified and some precedence may exist.
* Documents test results and making process improvement recommendations.
* Documents project updates and executing projects using project management methodologies.
* Fulfills responsibilities as required by the Quality System for the site/business unit.
* Works in a safe and efficient manner.
* Communicates clearly and collaboratively.
* Needs a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Material Science, or Chemical Engineering.
* To be considered you must be mechanically inclined and comfortable working with various power tools, and have meticulous record-keeping skills acquired from a previous position, or from college classes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.