College Recruitment- Sourcing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Vadnais Heights, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Vadnais Heights, MN
The Sourcing Analyst will provide assurance of supply, superior cost management and uncompromising stewardship in support of our internal and external customers. The primary focus is on day-to-day activities, but with an eye for improving the way work is done. Will report to a more senior member of the sourcing team and directly support 1-3 managers/directors. We are only considering seniors currently enrolled in an undergrad program for this position.
* Transactional/System Work: Perform updating pricing, invoice resolution, and system support
* Sourcing Support: Serve as first line of contact with plants and suppliers to resolve payment issues, provide assistance with quote requests, work on bid analysis, complete volume tracking for rebates and against contracts for compliance with business commitments, perform periodic analysis of dollars spent, ensure compliance in ERP and other systems, and assist in preparation of bid requests/analysis of bids.
* Sourcing: May complete some direct sourcing, but is not majority of work plan.
* Comply with Sourcing s best practices, policies, and procedures. Resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner. Manage minimum and maximum order quantities and total volumes.
* Training provided: new employees in this role will receive training on specific systems, two week Sourcing skills training and any training specific to the role required for proficiency.
* Needs a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Operations or relevant degree
* To be considered you must have an innate capability to learn and be proficient in the following competencies: Responsiveness to change, individually accountable for results, models collaboration and commitment, operational excellence, and demonstrates effective self-management.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.