Collocation Account Project Manager
American Tower Corporation - WOBURN, MAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- American Tower Corpor... American Tower Corporation
- WOBURN, MA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The Collocation Account Project Manager ( APM ) is
responsible for driving all collocation applications
through collocation and ancillary processes in order to
ensure excellent customer service, quality deliverables
and best-in-class cycle times. The incumbent is
responsible for coordinating tasks among various
internal team members that must be completed to process
customer applications. The APM will also be responsible
for promoting and selling business initiatives,
including but not limited to shared generator solutions
and Acquisition, Zoning & Permitting ( AZP ) services.
The incumbent will be required to utilize excellent time
management skills to effectively manage a high volume of
daily tasks and outstanding deliverables through a
number of reporting tools, including but not limited to
ONAir Access, Salesforce.com, Cognos, OASIS, Oracle,
Noetix, SMART reports and Ad Hoc Reporting. The
incumbent is also responsible for updating customers and
the Area Sales teams regarding the progress of pending
* Receive, review and submit all customer requests to
add or change the configuration of contracted
equipment and applicable contract terms.
* Communicate directly with Territory Managers
Business Development and customers to ensure they
are updated on the status of all applications in
* Responsible for resolution of all issues, which
includes resolving customer issues quickly and
accurately with a high degree of customer service.
* Facilitate requests from other functional groups and
follow up to ensure timely deliverables (i.e.,
engineering services, purchase orders requests, site
walks and field operations deliverables).
* Ensure all contractual obligations are satisfied
throughout the collocation process, including but
not limited to rights of first refusal, FAA/FCC
compliance, environmental compliance, land lease
compliance and pre-existing user rights.
* Responsible for utilizing applicable customer
agreements to submit business terms to the Legal
Operations team for review of new or additional
equipment being requested for installation.
* Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast
reports for all amendment activity in the area of
responsibility to the Manager of Account Management,
Manger of Managed Sites, Director of Account
Management, and/or Area Vice President as requested.
* Collaborate with various internal teams to deliver
optimal and unified solutions to customers.
* Identify environmental and/or ground lease issues
and work with environmental compliance and legal
operations teams to resolve.
* Identify missing information through various
reporting tools; work on obtaining the information
and updating OASIS collocation tracker accordingly.
* Request Purchase Orders or Area Waivers for costs
related to application fees, engineering services,
capital contributions, one-time fees, site audits,
and other relevant ancillary services.
* Work with the Tower Finance and Redevelopment teams
to update customers about pass through and capital
* Minimize processing errors and re-work by thoroughly
reviewing applications and correcting any errors
prior to submission.
* Ensure the accurate tracking of all collocation
milestone information in ONAir Access, OASIS
Collocation Tracker and/or Cognos.
* Responsible for assessing and documenting of
processes and procedures and making necessary
updates as required.
* Train employees across organizations on internal
processes, procedures and systems.
* Other duties as assigned.