Command Center Analyst 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This position is located at T-Mobile's Corporate Headquarters in Bellevue, WARelocation assistance is available.The Resource Planning Analyst is proficient in real time call center operations, staffing curves, call center metrics, scheduling, and functions as a team member of the Resource Planning department. The RP Analyst is responsible for ensuring that call center resources are scheduled and utilized to provide optimum service levels for customers. The RP Analyst is responsible for creating, programming, formatting, maintaining, and producing reports both on ad-hoc and scheduled basis, for individual, teams, work types, departments, and sites.Minimum Qualifications
- Experience and understanding of call center dynamics, including staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Demonstrated analytical ability with data shared across multiple groups
- Ability to work any scheduled assigned in a 24x7 environment, to possibly include extended periods of time alone
- Working knowledge of Lucent CMS
- Proficiency with ExcelDesired Qualifications
- Experience with SQL, HTML, XML, Visual Basic Programming Highly Desired
- Proficiency with TCS and eWFM scheduling software preferred or equivalent
- Experience with Access and Crystal Reports preferred
- Experience in Multi-site call center management desired
- Previous call center experience in workforce planning and management preferredEducationRequired
- High School DiplomaEssential Functions
- Maintaining staffing curves for the different call types and skills
- Constant analysis of current schedules comparing them to current staffing requirements to ensure we are staffed properly at 24X7 in all skills
- Managing queues to ensure maximum occupancy and agent availability. Real-time queue management on an as needed basis.
- Provide clear concise statistical reporting We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .