Commercial Account Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position supervises and directs the daily functions of the Commercial Accounts department and is responsible for maintaining positive relationship with Commercial Accounts customers, developing new business, and providing quality service.
* Schedule and supervise the sale preparation for commercial accounts ensuring that accurate vehicle and account information is obtained. Establish and maintain a good working relationship with commercial account representatives and their staff.
* Establish and maintain a close working relationship with major Factory and Fleet Lease operations, including major banks, etc.
* Schedule sale for commercial accounts after completion of the pre-sale reconditioning and required paperwork. Coordinate customer contact functions, such as redemptions, end of term lease, new car delivery and other customer inquiries.
* Supervise clerical staff to ensure paperwork is processed accurately and provided to the customer in a timely manner.
* Supervise the preparation of contracts, and pre- and post-sale reports as required by consignor. Follow up on aging vehicles and monitor and records their status until they are scheduled for sale.
* Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and vehicles are properly numbered for sale. Maintain post-sale paperwork and ensure records are complete.
* Monitor and make sure that changes to vehicles are posted timely and accurately and that vehicle records are maintain in compliance with contract requirements.
* Develop new commercial accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers. Increase level of consignment with existing customers.
* Supervise and direct the work of commercial accounts staff by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
* Assist manager in counseling and disciplining employees, in evaluating employee job performance and conducting performance appraisals.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with Market Safety Manager in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
* Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
* Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 1 - 3 years experience in the automobile industry or the Auction business required.
* Strong communication and interaction skills required.
* Competent supervisory and excellent organizational skills required.
* Good computer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential.
* Ability to work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compressed deadlines.
* Strong attention to detail needed.
* Valid driver's License and good driving record required.
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
* Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception.
* Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Moderate noise level. Occasional exposure to outdoor weather.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-FL-Ocoee-11801 W Colonial Dr
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time