Commercial Account Executive, Service Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
The Commercial Sales Account Executive, Service, is responsible for driving new services growth for Tyco Integrated Security within an assigned territory and ensuring customer retention through contract renewals. This person is the Tyco Integrated Security "brand steward", charged with telling the Tyco Integrated Security story and clearly demonstrating that Tyco Integrated Security is the leading electronic security provider. The Commercial Sales Account Executive, Service, is responsible for securing profitable service sales to existing and discontinued Tyco Integrated Security Commercial customers and for renewals of existing contracts. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Adhere to current Tyco Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
* Execute a customer-focused strategy that will lead to greater retention of current customer contracts, higher revenue per customer and greater customer satisfaction
* Sell additional products and services to existing accounts, including new lines of business, new services as add-ons to existing lines of business, upsells at contract renewal and cross-sells
* Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations
* Renew existing customer agreements.
* Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
* Follow up with prospects.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
* Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
* Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
* Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
* College degree preferred.
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a successful commercial sales representative in the security, IT or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer and Tyco Integrated Security organizations
* Action Oriented
* Drive for Results
* Business Acumen
* Customer Focus
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Builds Effective Teams
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Organizational Agility
* Conflict Management
* Managing Diversity
* Peer Relationships
* Problem Solving
* Technical Learning
* Time Management
* Developing Direct Reports & Others
* Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
* Ability to work a full time schedule
* Available for local travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer's schedule
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. JOHNSON CONTROLS IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER.