Commercial Account Manager - Telecommunications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fiber Optic Company
JOB DESCRIPTION_MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:_
* 3+ years of experience
* Looking for a hunter to target IT Managers, Business Managers, Principals, to sell commercial services, internet, telephonne, security and TV.
* Strong network and consulting sales experience preferred.
* Four yeardegree in marketing, business or related field, or equivalent experience within the telecommunications industry.
* Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of our telecommunications products. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a fast pace environment. Proficiency with MS Office required.
* Team Player
* Good work ethic
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to influence others
* Good negotiation skills
* Able to provide strong and effective client support
* Excellent presentation skills
* Competitior experience with: Logix, DataVox, ATT, Comcast, Windstream, Zaio, Alphes
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
* Discover client business needs, qualify opportunities, and propose appropriate telecommunications solutions.
* Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services.
* Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
* Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
* Highly motivated to make money and earn commissions - Seeking a Hunter!
* Proactive character to develop business opportunities and meet sales quotas each month.
* Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
* Develop successful sales techniques and share with the team.
* Participate in a positive employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality.
* Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Vision, Well Being Services, and 401k with 100% company match!
* PTO and Company Holidays!