Commercial Bus Analysis Spec
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Mattel/Commercial - International
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Develop report formats to align global brand, supply chain and commercial teams on streamlined commercial processes.
* Support business processes by gathering requirements, documenting usage scenarios, creating wireframes and analyzing/presenting data
* Knowledgeable on the use of MS Office IT tools
* Provide functional support for SharePoint Online environment. Power user for the following capabilities:
* Add/update documents, dashboard columns and list Items
* Create users and set permissions
* Build new sites, libraries and pages
* Configure web parts/list views
* Audit/fix site for broken links
* Provide Excel support, including but not limited to the following:
* Import and export data focused on accuracy
* Adept at PowerView and PowerPivot
* Provide troubleshooting support for Office365 Suite and any browser-side issues as needed
Experience, Education & Skills
Education & Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor s level degree required
* Minimum of 3-5 years of technical project management, business systems or program management experience required.
* Microsoft Certified Professional required
* Advanced SharePoint skills highly preferred
* Prior exposure to developing SharePoint sites preferred
* Advanced Excel skills required
* Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 required
* Prior experience working with multiple teams in a high volume project capacity
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer