Commercial Business Development Representative 9/5/2016
Peter Cremer North America, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONReporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the Commercial Business Development Representative is in a developmental role to assume responsibilities within the Supply Chain role and or the Merchant Business Development function of PCNA. The incumbent is responsible for completing a comprehensive training program encompassing familiarity with key functions of the company to include: Flaking, Drumming, Warehouse, Bulk, Bottling, Laboratory, Supply Chain, Logistics, Import and Export and Product Surveys. Employee becomes responsible for timely and accurate execution of all customer orders for Merchant Market and Services business. A Commercial Business Development Representative must understand the specifics of products they represent as well as the business needs of the customer. The CBDR must possess a comprehensive understanding of the PCNA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and will produce and analyze reports as needed. Additionally, the CBDR collaborates with various departments such as Sales, Lab Services, Operations, Logistics, and Accounting.
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS, LICENSES:
B.A. or B.S degree in a Technical or Business related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education
KIND & LENGTH OF EXPERIENCE:
* 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in a high transactional volume customer focused role with emphasis on order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related discipline, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
* Excellent organizational skills and able to handle multiple priorities
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Flexible and able to change direction as needed or requested
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) data entry or system experience
* Efficient with computer skills and Microsoft Office products
* Able to meet deadlines
* Accurate and timely order entry
* Allocation of product to orders and inventory
* Understand specific customer requirements
* Communicate effectively both externally and internally
* Procurement of raw material
* Schedule and plan production
* Prepare Purchase Orders
* Create Invoices
* Analyze or produce reports for business leaders and others
* Other duties as assigned
* Orders invoiced within 24 hours of shipment
* Receipts entered within 24 hours of activity
* Invoice Accuracy
* In your absence you are to ensure that the tasks assigned to you are adequately covered by trained personnel. You are responsible to communicate and work with your manager to ensure your workload is covered when you are out.
* Other duties and assigned.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TEAMWORK & CODE OF CONDUCT
* Maintain a safe, legal and environmentally protective operation
* Listen to our customers, suppliers and employees
* Respond quickly to customer concerns
* Follow set guidelines for GMP, quality and food safety requirements
* Maintain training on applicable procedures in quality, GMP, and food safety
* Report any food safety, security, and / or quality issues to management or the HACCP team to initiate action
* Provide flexible and innovative strategies to support new business opportunities
* Be cost effective in the utilization of our resources, thereby contributing to the profitability of Peter Cremer North America, LP and our customers
* Strive for continued improvement
* Willing and eagerness to learn
* Maintain positive "Can Do" attitude