Commercial Client Services-Specialist IV 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Commercial Client Services -Specialist IV
This position will be responsible for client support functions through telephone or written requests, the timely processing of commercial monetary transactions, and scheduled and non scheduled loan maintenance by contributing to a high performing work team environment. This process includes loan servicing system input, balancing and related research. Other duties include performance of special instructions and follow up for accurate and timely completion of transactions ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures and service level agreements. The incumbent will participate as a team member dedicated to supporting the growth and servicing of the portfolio, providing the highest quality of customer service and satisfaction for internal and external customers alike
Job Functions -- How the job adds value
* Displays and maintains a positive and motivating attitude as a member of the team
* Early identification of major and minor issues/problems as a member of a front line team
* Performs job duties by successfully contributing to the total efforts of a highly performing work team
* Ensures customer satisfaction with regards to accurate and timely research and maintenance and posting of monetary items
* Perform tasks as a fully contributing member of a high performing work team.
* Provide world-class level of quality customer service and teamwork.
* Answer client questions and inquiries that are phoned in directly to Loan Services.
* Perform accurate and timely monetary processing as indicated. This includes the processing of Dollar Transaction Forms and Loan Initial Funding Requests via the Centralized Funding process.
* Balance general ledger entries via Automated Posting Application (APA) to minimize account outages and work with the Accounting department to correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
* Post DDA entries via APA to Hogan system, send out cashier checks and process outgoing wires as needed based on service requests.
* Process requests received via departmental SRTS, databases and KeyView system including Fee Waiver requests and changes to indicative account information. This would also include transactions such as reapplication of payments, research of missing or misapplied payments, and producing payment history statements.
* Perform maintenance transactions on CLS including, but not limited to, setting up borrowing base ticklers, Advance Paydown ticklers and other monetary and indicative system changes.
* Careful and timely review and action of various reports to alleviate potential customer impact issues and to ensure system integrity.
* Research requests to a logical conclusion and execute remedial action. Communicate to the requester the results of research and resolution of the problem effectively and timely.
* Perform quarterly Operational testing as scheduled.
* Assist other team members with daily workload to ensure timely completion and achievement of work team assignments.
* Actively pursue development of self to better support team and future advancement.
726 Exchange Street, Buffalo, New York 14210
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled