Commercial Cooling Solutions Sales Engineer 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. The company markets _Whirlpool_, _KitchenAid, Maytag_,_ Consul, Brastemp, Amana_, _Bauknecht_, _Jenn-Air_, _Indesit_ and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. We earn the trust of consumers around the globe by focusing on what matter most. Because of our leadership practices, development opportunities, business performance, strong reputation and a commitment to the communities where we live and work, Whirlpool Corporation has received many awards including - Fortune Magazine's Top Companies for Leaders, one of the world's Most Admired Companies, Fast Company's Top 50 Most Innovative Companies and we've had a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for over 11 years in a row.
This position is located in Duluth, GA (NE of Atlanta, GE) at Embraco, a subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. Embraco specializes in cooling solutions and is a world leader in the hermetic compressor market with the capacity to produce over 37 million compressors per year. Today Embraco has products in over 80 countries and directly employs about 9,600 people in six countries (Brazil, China, Italy, Slovakia, USA and Mexico).
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a SALES ENGINEER opening to join our EMBRACO HOUSEHOLD SALES organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a business professional, you will be accountable by the goals and P utilize CRM/ICS and other company related software programs
* Travel to Embraco plants (Brazil / Slovakia) as needed
* Write articles for trade magazines
* Minimize expenses wherever possible
* And all other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* BachelorDegree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronic), MBA a plus
* Business Degree with industry experience also considered
* Minimum five years of commercial sales (B2B), HVAC, refrigeration, or service industry
* Experience in HVAC or refrigeration manufacturing industry preferred
* Thorough understanding of refrigeration
* Ownership Mindset/Business Driven
* Customer centric personality
* Well organized / Effective time management skills
* Creative problem solver /Successful negotiator
* Effective communicator / Outgoing personality
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel and PowerPoint)
* Strong technical writing ability
* Conscientious, reliable, accurate, high integrity and maturity
* Able to work independently and as a Team
* Travel up to 50% of time
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.