Commercial Customer Service Representative 8/13/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Commercial Customer Service Representative to join the E-ZPass Customer Service Center Commercial Accounts team in Auburn, MA.
Under the direction of the Customer Communication Supervisor, the Commercial CSR is responsible for providing customer service by answering incoming calls on the commercial as well as the private phone queue. Process enrollment applications, account maintenance and dual wheel image review.
Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Answer incoming calls on the commercial phone queue 7000 line and provide customer service as necessary
* Establish new accounts including Commercial, Taxi, Private, Carpool, Non-Revenue etc.
* Perform account changes per mail, fax and walk-in (lobby) request including but not limited to closing accounts, option changes, tag transfers, combining accounts, vehicle information changes, etc.
* Perform adjustments to account status in conjunction with accounting requirements
* Perform toll adjustments for v-tolls, misreads, overcharges etc.
* Review and process dual wheel images correcting original transactions on a daily basis
* Process close account requests, including all necessary adjustments
* Assist in contacting patron regarding problem applications and/or correspondence
* Record statistics for work processed for each day
* Prepare required paperwork for cash out following accounting procedures and return tags to locked storage at the end of each day
* Perform Quality Assurance Reviews for items processed by other department members
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center
* Excellent communication skills including phone and customer service
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high call volume environment
* Team player, self starter, proactive, conscientious, results oriented
* Possess Solid keyboard and Data Entry skills with the ability to type 30 wpm
* Solid skills in Excel and Microsoft Word are minimum requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent required
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.