This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 90 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Job Summary: EMCOR Services Betlem is looking for electricians with building controls experience to perform and provide various types of on-site commercial service and installation and assure that service calls, preventative maintenance, and projects assigned to you are organized, performed safely, and completed on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Performs electrical work required for installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment
* Service and installation of Building Automation Controls systems
* Performs installation and repair of starters, breakers, switches, receptacles, and wiring.
* Performs re-lamping and/or repairs of light fixtures and components both indoor and outdoor.
* Respond to service calls as required/dispatched
* Diagnose and repair electronic systems
* require knowledge of a variety of electronic and/or digital controls systems and ability to test
* Follow company procedures for all service work.
* Provide required support in estimating service work and coordination of projects.
* Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
* Ensure that work is executed as scheduled.
* Assist and participate in the on-call program
* Assist project and service managers with new accounts
* Required: DMV and background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certs Please email letter of introduction and resume.
* Location: Multiple
* Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skill level
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Qualifications: Background; DMV & Drug Test Required
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled