Commercial & Government Contract Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a COMMERCIAL the ability to draft basic contractual documents; knowledge of government contracting concepts; the ability to analyze, interpret, and apply various governmental regulations, including the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and commercial principles to government contracts; a excellent analytical and communication skills; and business knowledge necessary to develop contracting solutions that protect the company's interests.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Negotiating directly with commercial customers regarding contract terms and conditions; reviewing and preparing responses for commercial proposals, bids, and contracts that do not qualify for processing under standard processing programs; ensuring that the contract terms and conditions are in compliance with the appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
* Negotiating contract terms and conditions; reviewing and preparing responses for proposals, bids, and contracts; ensuring that the contract terms and conditions are in compliance with the appropriate Federal regulations and corporate policies.
* Preparing correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated execution of contracts.
* Communicating contract policy and best practices to internal business teams.
* Providing support, advice and training to personnel in local offices on government contract compliance issues and our policies regarding government contracts.
* Performing government compliance audits in accordance with the requirements set forth in the government compliance program.
4-7years contract-related experience or equivalent experience.