Commercial HVAC Installation Journeyman
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Direct Hire
Function: Performs retrofits/replacement and installation on commercial HVAC/R equipment. Communicate with SM/PM regarding scheduling as well as daily/weekly assignments. Performs functions within prescribed time allotments in a professional manner.
* Fulfills duties/assignments as directed by SM/PM.
* Maintains and improves job knowledge through on the job training, self- study and formal training.
* Develops a thorough knowledge of all Company policies and procedures.
* Completes all required forms and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
* Records and maintains all materials received pertaining to scope of work. Coordinates and ensures all unused material is returned to proper vendors for credits.
* Installs HVAC/R related equipment and systems utilizing the skills and quality standards as directed by Company policies/procedures as well as code requirements.
* Procures material as instructed by SM/PM.
* Follows instructions as outlined by SM/PM in a timely and accurate manner.
* Ensures all company property, vehicles and tools are being utilized, maintained and accounted for properly and timely.
* Follows the Company s policies regarding the following:
* Customer relations
* Quality control
* Professional conduct while in a business/residence
* Proper appearance and hygiene
* Driver safety
* Job safety
* Vehicle maintenance
* Refrigerant Management
* Possess and maintain a Kentucky Journeyman s License (Limited Journeyman HVAC Installer Mechanic or Journeyman HVAC Mechanic)
* The ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals/instructions, procedure manuals, blueprints and mechanical drawings.
* Driving record that meets Company insurance requirements.
* Capable of using common tools for sheet metal fabrication, HVAC/R equipment installation on a continual basis.
* Capable of using meters, gauges and other measurement tools relating to HVAC/R equipment installation.
* The ability to calculate figures and amounts as it relates to both paperwork and formulas regarding job functions.
* Ability to prepare work free from error given time constraints, weather, high volume work- loads and outside detractors.
* Must be willing to be flexible with work schedules that are determined by Customer s demands.
1. Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
2. Repetitive motion involved on a daily basis may include, but not limited to bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing and squatting.
3. Requires bending, stooping, standing, balance, walk, twist and squat in order to access construction and equipment areas in order to complete construction/service tasks.
4. Must be able to stand from six (6) to eight (8) hours per day. (Overtime may extend time period.)
5. Must be able to handle heavy objects such as ladders, tools, equipment and other items needed to perform job function.
6. Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding.
7. Good visual and spatial perception.
8. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
$18.00 to $27.00 per Hour (Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.