Commercial / Industrial Mechanic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC
Commercial food plant near WOODBURY, NJ,
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
* Support and safely maintaining high speed food processing equipment and large spiral freezer/refrigeration to produce the highest quality product.
* Preventative Maintenance on the company's operations equipment to ensure safe and proper operation repair of plant equipment.
* Perform duties with or without close supervision.
* Coordinate and complete projects, on occasion with outside vendors.
* Communicate with management for direction, on problems and equipment that is not operating properly.
* Follow all GMP, HACCP and Safety regulations and guide lines
* High School Degree, Technical School Education.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably food processing
* Electrical/Industrial Refrigeration experience.
* Must be able to work independently, follow through and complete tasks and handle a multi-task workload.
_Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package. _