Commercial Installation Security Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONA WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
COMMERCIAL INSTALLATION SECURITY TECHNICIAN
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
About the role:
Employees responsible for the execution of the installation project plan including equipment delivery and interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations
* Install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and program fire alarm, access control, nurse call, intrusion, sound, CCTV, and IP Video Systems
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
* Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and customers
* Willing to be part of an on-call rotation and work flexible hours as required
* Safely operate a company vehicle
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
* 3-5 or equivalent technical experience and training
* Strong technical skills coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes
* Familiar with PCs and business applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Clean driving record
* Ability to receive Virginia DCJS Security License
* Hold NICET I fire protection certification or agree to work toward certification
* Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 40 lbs, ability to climb ladders and scaffolding
* Available to work after hours and on call as needed
Tycos mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
* 80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
* More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
* 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
* 300 international airports
* 100 major stadiums around the world
* Most of the Fortune 500
* 50% of US universities
* Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at HTTP://WWW.TYCO.COM/CAREERS