Commercial Installation Security Technician 8/27/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have a talented Installation Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
COMMERCIAL INSTALLATION SECURITY TECHNICIAN
* Pull wire
* Install equimpment
* Bend conduit
* Responsible for the execution of the installation project plan including equipment delivery and interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations
* Install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and program fire alarm, access control, nurse call, intrusion, sound, CCTV, and IP Video Systems
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
* Coordinate and communicate effectively with team members and customers
* Willing to be part of an on-call rotation and work flexible hours as required
* Safely operate a company vehicle
#EXTERNALREWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
* 3-5 or equivalent technical experience and training
* Strong technical skills coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes
* Familiar with PCs and business applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Clean driving record
* Hold NICET I fire protection certification or agree to work toward certification
* Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 40 lbs, ability to climb ladders and scaffolding
* Available to work after hours and on call as needed