Commercial Lead Install Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
As a critical part of the Tyco Integrated Security team, the Lead Commercial Installer works onsite with our commercial customers to set up and program their Tyco Integrated Security CCTV, CA and BA security systems. The Lead Commercial Installer also dismantles and reconstructs equipment when necessary .Installs, services, configures and programs complex systems involving multiple special devices. Provides remote technical support to core commercial installers. May manage installation teams on larger projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Installs appropriate devices, dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or Tyco Integrated Security.
* Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
* Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
* Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures. Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service. Reads building and electrical blueprints as required.
* Manage installation teams on larger projects.
* Coach and mentor less experienced installers.
* Work with vendors, sub-contractors, other trades and business partners to complete assigned projects on-time and on-budget.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Minimum 10 years of experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
* Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
* Ability to operate hand and power tools.
* Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
* Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
* Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
* Valid driver's license.