Commercial Lender III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHIS MULTI-INCUMBENT POSITION IS FOR AN ESTABLISHED COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO ORIGINATE, MANAGE, AND OVERSEE THE INCUMBENTS' PORTFOLIO OF COMMERCIAL LOANS WITH OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF MAINTAINING AND INCREASING PORTFOLIO ASSET QUALITY; TO DEVELOP NEW AND EXISTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES calls on prospects seeking opportunities to expand the Bank's client base.
* Monitors existing loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base.
* Maintains up-to- date client files including current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan documentation.
* Collects the standard Bank fees on all loans.
* Assists in collection of past due loans.
* Assists customers with any loan-related questions and concerns
* 4-6 years of combined credit underwriting, lending, business development and sales experience.
* To independently manage intermediate or moderately complex business/commercial loan credit underwriting and loan structures.
* To produce assigned loan volume as set annually by your supervisor.
* To ensure and maintain asset quality of loan portfolio.
* To maintain an appropriate delinquency rate of loan portfolio as set by your supervisor/Bank policy.
* To collect the Bank's standard fee income on portfolio loans and the standard fee on loans sold.
* To demonstrate proficiency in independently dealing with/managing routine, noncomplex credits and loan structure and intermediate complexity of loan credit and structure with assistance and support from senior loan officer.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent years of banking/financial institution experience
Job Type: Full-time
* Urbana, OH
* Banking/Credit Union: 5 years
* Credit Underwriting: 5 years
* Credit Analysis: 5 years
* Loan Portfolio Managment: 5 years
* Commercial Lending: 5 years
* Loan Portfolio Outstanding $10M+: 3 years