- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Commercial Lines Servicing Account Manager (Mid-Large Lines) - Amherst/SDN Office
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Essential Functions: The major duties of the job that constitute the fundamental tasks and or responsibilities of the position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of SDN s Select client and Program offerings .including knowledge of ,business owners policies, workers compensation and other coverage placements as necessary.
2. Work independently to assume daily servicing responsibility of assigned client relationships in accordance with agency standards and workflows. Servicing duties include renewals, providing summaries, ordering and issuing binders, certificates, policies, Auto ID cards, proposals , invoicing, audits and other insurance documents.
3. Obtain non-marketed renewal quotes from existing carriers, completing renewal processes and handle non-renewal and cancellations for cause
4. Prepare complete marketing submissions on existing clients as needed
5. Coordinate with department management on special projects as requested
6. Adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, SDN Compliance Policy
7. Develop and maintain close coordination and teamwork with Producers, unit team members and others in Commercial Lines department
8. Commitment to maintaining New York State licensing requirements and in continuing education regarding insurance products and designations.
Required: Associates degree or equivalent education and/or work experience in insurance field.
Required: 1 year Insurance experience in customer service or account management
Preferred: 3 + years Insurance experience in customer service or account management
Licenses or Accreditation:
Required: New York State Property/Casualty Brokers License.
1. Relevant knowledge of commercial property and casualty products, documents, procedures
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
3. Experience with agency management systems. Applied / EPIC experience a plus
4. Independence and ability to function well with a team
5. Strong organizational/time management skills to prioritize workload to meet time sensitive deadlines
6. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
7. Maintain a positive attitude, even in a fast paced environment
8. Must maintain a valid driver's license, or have transportation available when needed to be able to leave for calls, meetings and/or visits
Note: At a later stage in the application process, applicants will be required to provide information about their criminal conviction history, if any, and to authorize the procurement of a consumer report that will contain, among other things, information about criminal conviction history. Except as required by applicable law, past criminal convictions will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment, and Five Star Bank will only consider such history in accordance with applicable law. Please be advised, however, that federal law prohibits Five Star Bank from employing any person who has been convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or a breach of trust or money laundering, or has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense unless the FDIC has provided prior written consent.
EXTERNAL POSTING FOR
Five Star Bank and its subsidiaries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human