Commercial Loan Officer 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Westfield Insurance Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY From humble beginnings in its founding in 2001, Westfield Bank has become one of the leading financial institutions in Northeast Ohio. With a Five-Star Superior rating from BauerFinancial, the bank provides comprehensive personal, business, and agency banking products and services. Supported by Westfield Insurance, one of the nation s 50 largest property and casualty insurance groups, Westfield Bank has grown to manage more than $1 billion in assets. The group s motto is Sharing Knowledge. Building Trust. a message and commitment lived out each day by employees across the country. The center of the bank s business model revolves not around profits or numbers, but through personal relationships and close contact with its customers. All Westfield companies stress the importance of hiring quality employees, as well as developing them and empowering each employee to be the best they can be, both in their work and in their life. As an employee of Westfield Bank, you will have the opportunity to not only create peace of mind for our customers, but to grow your career in one of the best workplaces in Northeast Ohio.
COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER 3 JOB SUMMARY
Salary Range: $95,686.00-$110,038.00-$124,391.00
Responsible for representing Westfield Bank to potential external customers for the purpose of developing both commercial loan and business deposit services. Develops and maintains profitable customer relationships with business clients by providing financial advice and Bank solutions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND/OR REASONS THE JOB EXISTS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
* Representing Westfield Bank to potential external customers for the purpose of developing both commercial loan and business deposit services. Lending authority is typically up to $250,000 and greater.
* Develops and maintains profitable customer relationships with business clients by providing financial advice and Bank solutions.
* Networks within the business/civic communities to create new sales and business development opportunities for the full range of Westfield Bank services.
* Creates and develops flexible commercial lending solutions for customers, presents lending solutions to Bank Executive team and potential customers.
* Uses prior banking/business experience, understanding of cash flow, asset/liability valuation to analyze and recommend loan requests and set loan pricing options.
* Understands, respects, and complies with all laws, rules and regulations which govern Banking institutions.
* Constructs, prepares and presents financial reports, credit summary memos that comply with Bank standards.
* Makes calls on business and prospective clients independently.
* May accompany market leader on client visits.
* May resolve difficult client situations involving the collection of delinquent loans, etc.
* Continually looks for opportunities to proactively upgrade and improve Bank administrative processes, technology, automation and controls.
* Maintains awareness, understanding and compliance with the Bank's internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations appropriate for this position.
* Provides assistance in response to regulatory and internal/external audit requests.
* Travels as needed in order to perform other essential functions.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATION/EDUCATION (IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant commercial lending experience.
* Demonstrated strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation communication skills.
* Must display a high level of initiative via an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Bachelor s degree or demonstrated commensurate experience.
* Proven ability to be detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrated strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Excel, Word) or other transferable software packages.
* Valid driver s license and a driving record that conforms to company standards.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (SPECIFIC TO THE ROLE)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to work effectively in an office environment for 40+ hours per week (including sitting, standing and working on a computer for extended periods of time).
* Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative work environment utilizing various technologies such as: telephone, computer, web, voice, teleconferencing, e-mail, etc.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Ability to operate an automobile within the parameters of the driving policy.
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Westfield offers a Total Rewards program that focuses on compensation, benefits, and wellness and includes perks like 401(k), pension plan, annual incentive, education reimbursement, onsite fitness center and casual dress. Work-life balance, recognition, and learning and career development are all part of a rewarding career with Westfield Bank.
To learn more about Westfield Bank and the opportunities available, please visit us at http://www.westfield-bank.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer/minority/female/disability/protected veteran.