Commercial Loan Review Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Commercial Loan Review Analyst will work with the Commercial Loan Review Manager to perform an internal Commercial Loan Review function, which will review credit approvals, as well as portfolio monitoring activities including periodic customer reviews and concentration management.
* Perform reviews on loan relationships and segments within responsible lending areas. These reviews will include the independent review of loans for confirmation of compliance to internal policies, procedures, authorities, appropriate risk ratings, regulatory requirements, loan documentation accuracy and data integrity as well as recommendations for changes in risk ratings as necessary.
* Complete timely loan reviews of supported business units.
* Identify best practices related to the underwriting process, including assisting with the creation of common definitions and procedures across supported business units.
* Provide appropriate feedback and recommendations to management to address any issues identified during the review process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* A thorough understanding of various types of commercial lending, common lending practices and procedures, and associated loan documentation.
* Familiarity with bank regulatory and compliance standards.
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Solid credit underwriting and analytical capabilities; sound decision-making ability, taking into consideration a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks in a time critical environment.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* The ability to learn quickly when faced with new problems.
* The ability to look beyond the obvious and not stop at the first answers.
* The ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor degree required.
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Commercial Credit Underwriting, Portfolio Management, or Loan Review is required.
* Formal bank credit training or equivalent required.
* An understanding of commercial bank loan accounting conventions.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.