Commercial Loan Servicing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
CREVE COEUR, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
* Management of Commercial Loan Operations department,
and all daily functions performed by the associates,
including training on all bank's systems related to
commercial operations functions to ensure accuracy
and integrity of collateral document retention.
* Examine closed loan files for Attorney Documented
Loans and Participations Purchased, including new
loans and renewals, to ensure document completeness
which provides assurance that loan documents are
legally binding and in compliance with loan
* Liaison with bank systems and other vendors on
system functionality, enhancements, and system
updates. Includes training and liaison with internal
staff in all commercial lending, audit, and
* Coordinate and assign special file maintenance
* Proactively identify areas of potential concern and
resolve critical issues that arise.
* Research problems and identify corrective action
* Provide monthly past due report to board; create
various reports as requested.
* Recognize and plan for high volume periods and
* Adherence to high level of client service to
internal and external clients personally and with
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Multi-task and work independently
* Perform duties under frequent time pressures
* Ability to identify, problem solve, and exercise
exceptional use of good judgment with respect to
issues/circumstances as they arise
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent work
experience. Experience in loan operations required,
Commercial Lending experience preferred. Requires
previous management experience. Must have proficient
knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of legal documents
* Strong organizational and time management skills are
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, gender, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other
legally protected status.